Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Batman

Good evening everyfur. My name is Batman and I'm a solid black medium haired mancat with a manly scar on my nose. I've always heard that girls dig scars, but so far it hasn't done me any good with the ladies. I'm on the smaller side at 11 lbs.

I was born in Ohio near the city of Cleveland. I was adopted there by a lady who had a beautiful house. When I was about year old, that lady found four kittens and took them in too. I used to lay on top of the kitchen cabinets at that house. Here is a picture of me at my old house:



You can't really see my face well in that picture, but it is the only one my forever mom has of me from my first mom's house.

You see, in 2007 my first mom decided she was going to move in with her boyfriend. The problem was, he didn't want us in his house. He really didn't like us much at all. My first mom had to find a new place for us to live.

A friend of my forever mom told her about us. She was only going to take two of us, but she ended up bringing all 5 of us home. She drove all the way to Northern Ohio to pick us up. She also transported two dogs to Ohio so they could get forever homes. Besides me, she brought home Spunky, Panda, Ginger, and Puff. You will get to meet all of them eventually.

A couple of years ago I had a nasty bump show up on my nose. It kept getting larger and larger and I finally had to see a dermatologist. It took a good six months to get the place cleared up. It left a scar on my nose and the fur never grew back. Mom still says I'm handsome though, and that's all that matters.

All of the vets and technicians love me and they all sing the Batman t.v. theme song when they see me. Most of my brofurs and sisfurs have nicknames, but mom never came up with a nickname for me.

I like to sleep on mom's bed when she is away. I usually get in bed with her when she first lays down at night. That's when I get my pets and rubs from her. Sometimes I will lay down beside her and put my paw in her hand. I also like to touch her face with my front paws. I like treats and catnip, and sometimes I'll get stinky goodness.

Mom needs to get some new pictures of me. This one was take before I had the bump on my nose. I was sharing some vanilla ice cream with my uncle.



Hope you liked meeting me!

Headbonks!
Batman

10 comments:

  1. Nice to meetcha, Batman! And I have to say, with a cool name like that, you really don't need a nickname!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Batman! I think we can work in a movie like twins, although I'm a little more pale and a little more fat (18 lbs)... well, I'm not fat, I'm husky. Anyway, glad to know you. Great name! I hope we can be furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batman, it's terrific to meet such a handsome mancat!

    Boohiss to your first mom--if she'd had her priorities straight, she'd have ditched the stupid boyfriend. On the other hand, you all ended up with a fantastic forever home, so it all worked out for everyone's Highest Good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batman, you are a very handsome cat and I bet you're just as handsome with your scar. A scar is a medal of honor in da hood where I came from. Phooey on your first Mom for choosing the guy. She'll never be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BATMAN!!! We love you! You are such a handsome boy and we know you'll find that furry special LadyCat, any day now! Scars are sexy to the ladies. Your name is adorable and we love your FURst picture! So happy to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice to meet you Batman! I think your first Mom deciding not to keep you is the best thing that could have ever happened to you! Sometimes we go through a lot just to get to where we were meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batman, Mommy hummed the Batman song for us so we know what it is now. (btw--Mommy is NOT verreh musical!)
    Maui has scars all over his ears from his feral days, and girlcats really dig his scars. You need to post a picture of your rugged nose.
    We enjoyed meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend, you are VERY handsome. So much so that we've forbidden our mummy from looking too long at you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Batman, I loved meeting you! I think your mum sounds like a fantastic lady with a wonderful heart to adopt you and your brothers and sisters :-) I glad all of you found a safe and happy forever home and were able to stay together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya, Batman!! Our mom has a soft spot in her heart for black cats, so she thinks your pretty special! And that scar on your nose just gives you character!! In a way we think it's kinda crappy that your first mom had to find you a new home because some guy didn't want you around...but then if she didn't, then your new mom wouldn't have adopted you...and we think you must be pretty happy where you are now. We can't wait to meet the other kitties!

    ReplyDelete