Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Memphis is Doing Better!

Memphis has started venturing out more. Mom found him in her bed last night, buried under the blankets. He spent the night with her and he was out and about this morning. He drank some left over milk that was in her cereal bowl this morning, and when mom left for work Memphis was sitting on the breakfast bar!  Memphis still isn't quite his old self, but this is a vast improvement. We wanted to thank everyone for their advice and concern. Hopefully Memphis will continue to improve.

We wish a great weekend to everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. We are all sending purrs to sweet Memphis and we hope athe all better visits soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he is getting better and better. I didn't see what was wrong in my Reader so I will go back and see what I missed. I wish I had not missed anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We love good news. We'll keep sending the healing thoughts. Have a great weekend, furriends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still purring for Memphis - I hope he is on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete