Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Catnip Song

Do...the stuff to buy my nip
Ray...the guy who sells my nip
Me...the one loves my nip
Fa...a long way to get nip!
So...I'll have some more catnip...
La...I'll have some more catnip...
Tee...no thanks, I'll have more nip
Which will bring me back to Do....

*bowing*
Clarissa & Co.

Apparently the song is a hit with the other cats on the Meowmail message board. Purrsonally, I (Clarissa) don't care for the catnip. Meowmie would put some out for me on a newspaper and I would try to bury it. I still do that. Now Sable and Bandit are the big nipheads at my house. Those two will roll in it, sniff at it, and eat it up. If they keep it up, I may have to do some feline intervention.

Meowmie says I'm a prohibitionist and that catnip should be banned. I don't believe that at all. I just think cats should behave responsibly. They shouldn't get nipped and drive, or try to climb the cat trees for that matter! I've also told our meowmie more than once that she should attend Al-A-Nip meetings. After all, she in an enabler! She's the one who feeds the nip habit in our house!

*stepping down from my soapbox*

No comments:

Post a Comment