Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

In Memorium: Romeo

It is with a heavy heart that we say farewell to our friend, Romeo. I met Romeo through the Meow Mail Message Board when I was a wee kitten. There were 3 brofurs: Rev. KitKat (he always had a number at the end of his name. It increased by one on his birthday. He crossed the Bridge the day after his 21st birthday), Romeo, and Omar. Omar is the only one left, and he is a senior kitty, too. Omar and I are the same age (15).

I remember Romeo with two eyes, although one was cloudy and he couldn't see through it. Eventually he had to have that eye removed. He was still a handsome and dashing mancat. I know his purrents hearts are heavy, as is Omar's.

Fly free Romeo. May your Spirit soar through the heavens and may you enjoy your new life at the Bridge.

Romeo
2002-2015

Purrs,
Clarissa

13 comments:

  1. Oh Clarissa, I am deeply sorry about beautiful Romeo. I am just saddened. I love all of you and a loss is one for me as well. Kisses and snuggles. xxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sure sorry to hear about dear Romeo and we send love and hugs to his very special family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys....we are truly sorry to learn about your friend ; Godspeed your journey to heaven Romeo ~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so sorry to hear about Romeo. Purrs.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sorry for the loss of your friend Romeo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are very sad to hear about your friend, Romeo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My deepest condolences over the loss of precious Romeo; wishing all who loved that sweet boy comfort at this sad time...Love never dies...Big hugs...J, Calle, Hallle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are very sorry to hear about sweet Romeo--he was a nice black boycat like me, and a handsome one too. His people must have taken awfully good care of him to help live such a long life. We know they will miss him terribly but are glad they have Omar to purr on them.
    XOXOXO to you Clarissa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God's Speed, Romeo. Until we meet again. We purr for your humans. You were so very good to them, and I'm sure they will miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God's Speed, Romeo. Until we meet again. We purr for your humans. You were so very good to them, and I'm sure they will miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. God's Speed, Romeo. Until we meet again. We purr for your humans. You were so very good to them, and I'm sure they will miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sorry to hear about Romeo. I send my purrs to his family and to yours.

    ReplyDelete