Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Mancat Monday: The Old Spice Cat


I think mom has helped me post this picture before. She did the caption on I Can Has Cheezburger. She said I had the right cattitude for the caption!

We spent the weekend with mom while she watched basketball. Her exact words now are "my brackets are screwed". She does have the University of Kentucky winning the championship.

We had a lot of window whiffie time during the day on Saturday. Then the storms came with lots of boomers and lightening and mom shut the windows. She had to turn on the a/c yesterday because it was just getting to darn warm. It's hard to believe it's mid-March and we are already having some mild hots.

Hope you kitties have a great Monday!!!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great Monday too! Hey, we don't have any brackets this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!
    We love that : )
    Katie & Glogirly

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh, a handsome mancat! Now that's the way to start a Monday.

    ::swoon::

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having the colds here - it actually snowed in the nearby mountains over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete