Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Puff's Appointment with the Vet

My brother, Puff, had his annual visit with the vettie on Saturday. He was a very good boy and didn't hiss or growl at the vet. And she thought he was beautiful. He is a good looking guy, even if he is my brother:



Puff got a good report and he weighed in at just a bit more 15 lbs. He was due for his rabies vaccine.

Mom took me, too. I over-groom by belly until the fur is gone and then I'll chew on it until it's raw. If I get a Depo shot about every eight weeks it stops me from doing that. Mom asked the vettie to trim my claws while I was there. She tried, but I got so mad!!! I hissed and hissed and finally spat at her. She stopped trimming then!!!

After we got home, mom packed up my meezer brother, Memphis, and took him to have is picture made with Santa. It is a digital picture and should be online by Wednesday. I will post it once mom gets it. In the meantime, here is another picture of my other handsome brother:



I wonder if he asked Santa for a tail. As you can see, Memphis is tailess and he was born that way. Mom wonders if he might be part Manx. Memphis came from a shelter and they didn't know much about him.

Clarissa

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Puff's appointment went well! I overgroom myself, too. But only since Harley joined our family! He makes me a little nervous.

    ReplyDelete