Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Going to See Santa...maybe

I'm so excited! Mom said she might take me, Memphis Meezer,to see Santa on Saturday. One of the local pet supply stores is having another weekend of having pictures with Santa for us cats, dogs, etc. Mom took Clarissa and Sable when they were babies, but none of us other kitties have gone. Spunk, Ginger, and Panda don't like to be held, so they wouldn't do well. Fred and Ginger are solid white and we are afraid they wouldn't show up well due to Santa's beard. But I am a seal point tailess Meezer mancat with striking blue eyes. I will be purrfect, yes I will.



Don't be conceited, Memphis. We know you are handsome. You don't have to brag.

*sigh* That was mom. I don't know what I'm going to do with her...

Ciao!
Memphis Meezer

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is exciting! Don't forget to bring your Christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete