Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Two Years at the Rainbow Bridge

Dearest Friends,

It's been two years since I told mom that I was ready to go to my forever forever home over the Rainbow Bridge. I was very old and very sick as my kidneys were giving out. Mom knew it was coming. She didn't want to let me go, but she loved me enough to know that it was time. Dr. Riney saw me at my very first visit to his office and he was with me at my very last visit. He is a very kind man and I'm glad he was there to assist. I crossed over on June 2, 2018. Sable informed me that he left for the Bridge on June 4, 2019. It will be one year for Sable on Thursday.

Mom picked up the new used SUV this afternoon. She is hoping this is the last repair for a very long time. Another $400+. Her $6000 SUV as cost her about $2300 in repairs. It's a good thing she loves the Commander. Did we tell you she named it Vengeance? It's nickname is Lizzie, as in Lizzie Borden. She said it was a personal in joke that a few of her friends understand.

Good night all. Stay safe!!!

Purrs,
Angel Clarissa & Co.







5 comments:

  1. clarissa; big hugs to your mom today ~~~~~ please tell everyone we said hi ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY precious little sweet girly with the ink nosie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a precious Angel and we all miss you. Hugs to your Mom today from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrayers to your Mom. We know you and Sable are still looking after her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time passes but the heart remembers as if it was yesterday Clarissa. We send purrs to Mom

    ReplyDelete