Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thank You

The kitties and I want to send a heartfelt THANK YOU for the kind words left regarding Johnny's passing. It means so very much to us. Johnny was a sweet boy (most of the time!) and he will be missed. His brother, Cash, gave me extra loving on Tuesday night...until he was distracted by a housefly.

I've included the last pictures I took of Johnny. These were taken on Sunday evening. His face is thin, and you can see how thin he is in the last picture.





8 comments:

  1. Johnny; we know you are back to full health and a good weight now; you are and always will remain a handsome dood; say HI to everyone for us pleez...hugs from TT ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... more purrs to you. Losing a kitty family member is always hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears. I am so sorry. I was bereft when any of mine flew away from me. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for having my Angel Admiral in your Rainbow page. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel Johnny was a handsome mancat; hugs and purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across this. This post, and especially Johnny's previous one from his bridge mansion, made dad tear up. What you and Johnny went through- the syringe feeding/drinking and all that- was what mom and dad did with Orbit on his last days. Even a couple of years later now, it still hurts. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. Thank you for the kind words you left for me for the loss of Phoebe. XO

    ReplyDelete