Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Vet Reports on Spunky & Puff

My two brofurs, Spunky and Puff, had their annual vet visit on Saturday. They both got good reports. The vet cleaned their ears, trimmed their claws, and gave them their rabies vaccine.

Spunky is the largest kitty in our brood of 15. He weighed in at a whopping 16 lbs. 10 oz. Puff is #3 in weight at just over 14 lbs. Mom said if all of Puff's long furs were shaved he'd be at least two pounds lighter!

I was hoping I would get a reprieve this year, but I have to go in this Saturday. Batman is going back on Saturday for a follow-up on his nose. Two other brofurs, Bandit and Sable, are going for their annuals on Friday.

Purrs,
Clarissa

2 comments:

  1. I am glad Spunky and Puff got good reports from the vet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a great report! Gandalf ahas already been, but my turn is next week. Rats!

    ReplyDelete